Sri Krishna Nursing Home women and childcare unit helmed by the best obstetricians and gynaecologists provide comprehensive services ranging from general woman’s health checks, urogynaecology, and preventive care to a wide range of gynaecological issues that require medical and surgical care.
The best gynecologists in Hyderabad deal with ailments concerning the uterus, fallopian tubes, cervix, ovaries, and vagina. Care is also provided for conditions prevailing in the bowel, bladder, and urinary system. We also offer care during women’s productive periods (reproductive years) and during menopause and post-menopausal years by keeping in view their social and emotional concerns. We have the best obstetricians and gynaecologists in Hyderabad who work closely with other specialists including uro-gynaecologists, infertility specialists, gynaecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, medical and radiation oncologists. Our department of top gynaecologists in Hyderabad takes care of mid-life and post-menopausal women through supportive clinics and counseling. We offer a wide range of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and ancillary, and supportive care and services.
Our gynecologists and obstetricians perform the following procedures:
- Hysterectomy (surgical removal of the uterus)
- Oophorectomy (surgical removal of an ovary)
- Cesarean section (Delivering a baby through a cut in the abdomen or uterus)
- External cephalic version (manipulating the mother’s abdomen to change the baby’s position in the uterus)
- Uterine artery embolization (UAE) assisted cesarean section for high-risk bleeding during or after childbirth